Saturday, January 4, 2014

What I want out of this...

I’m not sure exactly what I am hoping this will become. I just know that I feel the need to research Multiple Sclerosis and write about my findings and my experience with it.

I was diagnosed on March 10, 2012 and it has been the most difficult thing I have had to face my entire life.

As I research and read books about it just for fun, I will write about it and with my experience with medications. I can tell you now that Copaxone did not work for me and I am now on Tysabri and so far it is AMAZING!

I hope that you will get something from me writing about my experience with MS and I promise to try to keep a positive spin on things and I would love to get feedback on my posts!

I believe that things, like getting a disease that has no cure, happen for a reason and there is something good that will come of it. I hope this blog will bring that good thing out.


I hope everyone is had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment