Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Is there a reason?

There is one thing that keeps coming to my mind. What is the reason I got this disease? It isn't a STD, it's not contagious in any way, there is nothing I did to get MS. So why did it happen?

I am hoping that there is something good that is going to come out of this.That I am going to make a difference in someone's life and it will be in part because I have MS.

I want to inspire people and give them hope. I want to show them that if they have MS, their life isn't over. This is just an extra hurdle you have to jump and if you can make it over the hurdle and keep on going, you have a strength that not everyone has. You just can't give up. 

I wanted to give up after a while and let the MS run my life, but I couldn't do that. I have two wonderful kids who depend on me, and family and friends who love me and make me laugh all the time. That may sound silly but laughter is so important.It keeps me going

Make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment